?Build chatbots and conversational experiences on Whatsapp, the most popular messaging app in the world with Sendroid Ultimate.With this Whatsapp Chat-bot add-on, You can now have a full featured Whatsapp-based chat-bot and auto-responder system integrated seamlessly with your Sendroid Ultimate.
1, Purchase the module and download the installer
2, Login to your Sendroid Ultimate as a supper admin
3, Navigate to Tools -> Module Manager and click the Install New Module button
4, Upload the installer Zip and install
5, After installation, enable the module
Once enabled, this add-on will be accessible from Extras -> Whatsapp Chatbot.
- On the module home screen, click on "Create New" to create a new chatbot
- Enter the desired chatvot name, whatsapp number, then select your whatsapp provider from the list of supported providers and follow the instructions on the popup to setup
- Most providers require that you set a callback URL for your incoming whatsapp messages. For that, use your Sendroid Ultimate base URL as your callback URL (i.e. https://your sendroidurl.com/index.php). Please contact your whatsapp provider for instructions on where and how to set callback URL for your whatsapp numbers.
- After you have created a chatbot, click on the "Manage" link next to the chatbot to manage the chatbot triggers (keywords that triggers automated response)
- While creating triggers, ensure to use Unique "words" for each trigger keyword. Do not use only numbers as doing so may affect the logics of the bot
- After creating a trigger, remember to "Enable" it, else it will not be usable
- If you are not able to receive any message in the chatbot, make sure that 1, You have created some triggers. 2, Your triggers are enabled. 3, You have supplied a valid callback URL to your whatsapp provider. 4, The whatsapp number used in creating the chatbot is exactly same as one used at your provider's website
- If you are receiving whatsapp message in the chatbot but no responses are being sent, ensure that; 1, Your triggers are enabled. 2, The keyword sent in the message matches Exactly the one set on the trigger.